Zealifi operates a specialist unit that is built on meeting the needs of our traditional owners in remote area locations around the state. We have been providing face to face and online training services for communities and community residents from Bamaga, Palm Island, Kowanyama, Yarrabah, Pormpuraaw, Mornington Island and the NPA.
Our face-to-face training programs delivered on site include Short Bar and Food and Beverage courses, Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol, and the Responsible Management of Licensed Venues Training Program (RMLV).
Our professional services for community licensed premises include:
- Job descriptions/Job Specifications
- Performance Review systems and procedures
- Back of House Financial Reporting Systems
- Point of Sales systems and implementation (AusPOs)
- Operational plans procedures and systems
- Liquor Licence applications
- Restricted Liquor Permit applications
- Community Liquor Permit applications
- Relief Management Services
- Corporate Governance Training
- Operational and Strategic Planning Sessions
- HR and IR assistance and advice
Zealifi acknowledges and pays respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians and Elders of this nation and the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.