Zealifi offers a short but informative course that will inform anyone about the importance of ensuring workplace bullying, sexual harassment and vilification never occurs. It will explore your responsibilities and obligations. All workplaces must provide and promote a safe and healthy workplace that ensures the right of all people to be treated with dignity and respect.
Any demonstration of workplace bullying, sexual harassment and vilification behaviours can be unlawful under anti-discrimination, equal employment opportunity, workplace relations and human rights laws. Therefore, employers and employees need to be proactive in eliminating and reducing this risk.
Our online course in ZAC will ensure you are well informed and comprehend the role that you play, and the consequences of not doing the right thing. Our course covers:
- Definition of Workplace Bullying
- Queensland laws considerations
- Examples of bullying behaviours
- Definition of Sexual Harassment
- Definition of Vilification including racial
- Explanation on unlawful and serious vilification
If you are completing the Workplace Bullying, Sexual Harassment and Vilification online courses through ZAC, you will need to access the following software and connections in order to experience the best online experience. Any device (PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone).
- Any device (PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone)
- Adobe Reader
- Fast internet connection
- Any current web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, Opera etc.)